• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ever thought about becoming a history teacher...

Child.

Imposter child.
Forum Clout
F9E1BAAE-77A5-4E29-82D0-B794FD3A1985.jpeg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I have a history degree- certification lapsed but I can renew it. 4-12 and Special Ed K-12. It's not too bad except 7th grade history in Texas sucks- it's literally a year of Texas history 😴 8th and 11th grade is where it's at as it's US history and the objectives are fairly easy to teach and shit, you could teach it without a degree (same as any k-8 class if you're not retarded)- just be a few lessons ahead of the kids and you won't look like a complete moron.

G

If you're a lazy bum and just want a guaranteed income and pension paid by the government, it's the way to go. I considered it for a little bit because I lived in a place where teachers get paid well and I could retire after 20 years with a huge guaranteed pension. I was talked out of it and I'm very grateful to the person who did.

G

I could never be a teacher or any kind of kids coach because I wouldn’t be able to deal with their faggot millennial parents without killing them or myself.