• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ever so often I check lady di sons twitter to see if she has croaked yet

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I think he is using fine very loosely there. She basically has wetbrain and it is only to get worse from here. Steve said she was fine a couple of years ago so it is a fair assumption that her situation has worsened.
Not to “ackshuly” you here but her dementia is called Korsakoff syndrome. This hasn’t been confirmed but it is more than likely it. A caller a few years before she set sail actually mentioned it. It’s very clear she has the beginning stages during the internship/super show era. It’s actually recoverable so assuming she hasn’t been drinking in her tard house she may be slightly improving. At least mentally. That liver is shot beyond anything. If you’re curious about it here’s a quick article. https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-dementia/types-of-dementia/korsakoff-syndrome

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
F
Not to “ackshuly” you here but her dementia is called Korsakoff syndrome. This hasn’t been confirmed but it is more than likely it. A caller a few years before she set sail actually mentioned it. It’s very clear she has the beginning stages during the internship/super show era. It’s actually recoverable so assuming she hasn’t been drinking in her tard house she may be slightly improving. At least mentally. That liver is shot beyond anything. If you’re curious about it here’s a quick article. https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/what-is-dementia/types-of-dementia/korsakoff-syndrome
Fawk I remember Opie asking is that the type of cough she has and I felt so embarrassed.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
F

Fawk I remember Opie asking is that the type of cough she has and I felt so embarrassed.
Yes, he is shockingly stupid. Although to be fair, I think the discussion originated about her cough. Regardless, he is a retard, and is only good at producing radio bits, despite his hatred for radio wizards.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Anyone know why she didn't vomit in toilets?

I'm assuming she found it very difficult to get off her knees, considering she shat with the door open so she could have something to help her up

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Anyone know why she didn't vomit in toilets?

I'm assuming she found it very difficult to get off her knees, considering she shat with the door open so she could have something to help her up
In her whatever undiagnosed mental health issue, exacerbated by alcoholism, she made the assertion “toilets are for number 1 and number 2”. That women was seriously taken advantage of by creeps and probably should have been labeled some type of retard. She was functioning enough but, obviously her habits and decision making were below even an average cumia. She certainly should have never been allowed to reproduce.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
In her whatever undiagnosed mental health issue, exacerbated by alcoholism, she made the assertion “toilets are for number 1 and number 2”. That women was seriously taken advantage of by creeps and probably should have been labeled some type of retard. She was functioning enough but, obviously her habits and decision making were below even an average cumia. She certainly should have never been allowed to reproduce.
How about her standing outside the stall completely naked with no pants and underpants on?

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
How about her standing outside the stall completely naked with no pants and underpants on?
Probably retardation still. She seemingly had no boundaries. Walking up to what’s his name from game of fags and grabbing his hat. Borderline sexually assaulting Colin. Showing bubs to whoever. It probably didn’t, nor wouldn’t register to her as inappropriate. Booze and retardation are a hell of a mix.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
No mention about his mother. Only gay baseball. Maybe he is giving her the cumia treatment and doesn't visit her. To be fair, why would he even care about her. She didn't give a shit about him when he was growing up. She rather suck hobo dick for beer than try to get a job to raise her son.

It's true, Di was a shit mother/person. not like Ro, an angel with fawkin nice tits

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
In one of the Adrian visits her hovel videos she mentions she's seeing a shrink as she's crazy. She was very obviously mentally not all there.
She was also seeing a therapist around 2006 as I recall as she mentioned it in one of her calls. She said that she didn't tell the therapist about her drinking. She was such a manipulative, compulsive liar that it is hard for me to believe that is all came from her being retarded as she was very careful about which true things she revealed about herself.

Last edited: