• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ever notice the people that claim they are not racist...

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
People that say they aren’t racist are either lying or retarded. Everyone’s a little bit racist, right gang?

That's not the issue thou.

Every person in my life that has gotten mad at me for being "racist", pointing the facts out, is always a fucking loser.

mostly art faggots, and loud mouth government dykes.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Regarding art faggots.

These are the same ones that had no issue calling each other faggots, or gay bashing 20 years ago but make damn sure to put LGBT shit on their jew book and Instagram.
One of my old friends (don’t talk to him anymore) is a full on hammer and sickle waving antifa faggot on social media now. I happened to be looking back through one of our old text exchanges from like 10 years ago and he uses the word “faggot” repeatedly. I was thinking I should try extorting him in exchange for not posting his texts online. Anyone can do it!

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
It also really depends on the person that’s attached to aforementioned pussy or man ass. But they both feel fucking great brother. Why choose when you can enjoy both?

Hey Nigger Jim, your thread devolved into gay talk again. HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES, FUCKER?!
HH seems pretty curious in the gay stuff, huh?