• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ever notice that "professional managers" are retarded and useless?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I hate those people. Smooth talking cunts that come in and think they know everything, but actually suck. Ever see this?
You have to work at every level in an organisation to understand how to manage it. That’s why parachuting people in rarely works, they’re not willing to do the dirty work and understand how everything interacts.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
You have to work at every level in an organisation to understand how to manage it. That’s why parachuting people in rarely works, they’re not willing to do the dirty work and understand how everything interacts.
They spin one big win from their old gig into a consultant business trying to drag an drop that format everywhere else.

They parachute into a hopeless situation with no buy-in or long-term support from corporate, waste everyone's time fiddle-fucking their processes, then leave and never return.

A slightly longer Eagle squat, where they fly in, shit on everyone for weeks, then leave.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
wagecage problems? here's a tip, brother. Develop a passion for equity compensation
danwinsagainn.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
All managers or office heads ever do is spend their time changing shit the last guy did. Very rarely do you get one that comes in and changes shit for the workers.
Most of the time they’re not given the power to do so. It’s safer for an organisation to keep doing things poorly than it is to risk someone fucking it all up. Only exception is small businesses.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
All managers or office heads ever do is spend their time changing shit the last guy did. Very rarely do you get one that comes in and changes shit for the workers.
Then slowly change it back because the last guy figured it out and was doing the best he could with what he had to work with (if he was White, of course)

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Then slowly change it back because the last guy figured it out and was doing the best he could with what he had to work with (if he was White, of course)

Yea , I had a dyke as my last commander in the military and she only looked out for her people. Women and other dykes. No one ever said or stood up to her because you guessed it, she was a dyke.

I was there when she left and like magic, that’s when all the section heads would say how bad she was but they had 2 years to say something when she was there.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
“professional managers” remind of that hilarious video of Baked Alaska denouncing the alt right, calling them
Nazis, etc, then less than 24hrs later realizing he made a major fuck up and tried walking it back but had already burned like 90% of his audience with his liberal managers bullshit. Thats what professional managers tend to do.