• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ever find yourself irrationally angry at everything?

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Feel like I have spiders crawling in my brain, I hate the world and everyone in it...Fuck all of you, no offense.

R.08297495e52a9e7dad324f9b2e8af3bc

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm irrationally angry at something like 85% of the time. I'm either going to be one of those old fucks whose anger seems to keep them alive forever or one of those retards who dies way early of a heart attack because he can't find the pencil he was just using. "WHERE THE FUUU- ACK!"

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I get irrationally angry at youtube comments for music videos (most are definitely fake)- almost every motherfucker posts about how they're "______" insert age and still love this song or love this song- or faggots will shoehorn in how a song reminds them of their dead parent/sibling/relative or friend. It's usually the top comment and it really grinds my gears.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Feel like I have spiders crawling in my brain, I hate the world and everyone in it...Fuck all of you, no offense.

R.08297495e52a9e7dad324f9b2e8af3bc
Sometimes, then afterwards I’ll realise something was causing me pain (guts or whatever) that I wasn’t conscious of and unconsciously put me in ashit mood.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I get irrationally angry at youtube comments for music videos (most are definitely fake)- almost every motherfucker posts about how they're "______" insert age and still love this song or love this song- or faggots will shoehorn in how a song reminds them of their dead parent/sibling/relative or friend. It's usually the top comment and it really grinds my gears.
98% bots. I wish bots weren't programmed to be gay and useless.