• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Even wrestlers are smarter than Pat

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Of course, maybe it's because Pat is incapable of any sort of inner peace or happiness, due to the colossal fuck up of a parenting job done by his whore mother and faggot father.

Either way, even men who play pretend half naked with one another in between concussions have figured something out that Saturated Pats still can't seem to grasp.
Screenshot_20220205-153205_Chrome.jpg

G

My family and friends know their not gonna control me anyway ANYWAY.....
Man, Nikki is a shitty wife. Who lets their husband disgrace themselves online like this? When the Pringle’s Can left the old forum you know it was at least as likely due to the hazing he took as much as it was Ade going ‘Oh, fuck, not again’ and promptly slapped his laptop down, sucked his eleven inches and asked him to not engage. I’d have done at least one of those things.