• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Even the most cold hearted person

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Nick Cave is a jew faggot and the only decent song he ever did was this one, and its in spite of his vocals.

Never saw the video before today, this guy ripped off Nana's prancing and mincing faggotry and took it to the next level.

Yick.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Love the Nick Cave. For being such a prolific guy, his quality never really seems to waver.

By the way, this has been driving me crazy. Does anyone know what Nick Cave song the bit at 3:22 reminds me of?

Closest I can think of is Girl in Amber but I don't think that's it.

G

Love the Nick Cave. For being such a prolific guy, his quality never really seems to waver.

By the way, this has been driving me crazy. Does anyone know what Nick Cave song the bit at 3:22 reminds me of?

[MEDIA=youtube]1WokCWnAbBQ[/MEDIA]

In my opinion he only gets better and more introspective with age. His last few albums were all fantastic and just as good as his classic stuff.

[MEDIA=youtube]-ucq07aUhTs[/MEDIA]

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
In my opinion he only gets better and more introspective with age. His last few albums were all fantastic and just as good as his classic stuff.

The only reason I don't care as much for his newer stuff is because there's just this depressing aura surrounding it which I guess is understandable. A song like Watching Alice is mournful but is mostly due to the lyrics while his newer work somehow manages to get every note sound suicidal.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]1WokCWnAbBQ[/MEDIA]

Closest I can think of is Girl in Amber but I don't think that's it.

[MEDIA=youtube]xKq39e7SBOE[/MEDIA]

I meant Lime Tree Arbour

[MEDIA=youtube]qap4DCbhA4U[/MEDIA]

G

I don't think that's it either, in my head it has the production of his newer stuff but I still can't figure it out. I'll just have to pretend it's Girl in Amber so I don't go crazy trying to figure it out.

I know what you mean but i can’t think of the song either this is going to drive me mad