• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Even if hypothetically, Patton Oswalts wifes death was an accident...

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Why the fuck was she on Adderall, Xanax, and Fentanyl all at the same time? That seems like an insane concoction. I dont know a lot about drugs, so could someone tell me if its normal to gulp all of those things down before bed without the intent of meeting your maker?
Don't forget they had livestock dewormer (Ivermectin?!) as well to make that shit hit harder. And I think there were other recreational drugs found in the house reportedly. She was a fucking junky living in a rich, junky house who OD'd one night. Patton tried to say it was a heart defect which is complete horse shit. They were both just pathetic, heavily medicated messes.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Why the fuck was she on Adderall, Xanax, and Fentanyl all at the same time? That seems like an insane concoction. I dont know a lot about drugs, so could someone tell me if its normal to gulp all of those things down before bed without the intent of meeting your maker?
The most perplexing this is how quickly he got over her death

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Adderall to wake up and be semi-lucid with all the Xan and Fentanyl in her system. It didn't work.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Impossible. Didn't you see him in that picture of him looking all sad with his Emmy or whatever?
To borrow from Holden Caufield: What a fucking phony ass nigga.
yq47bznfihmx.jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
To borrow from Holden Caufield: What a fucking phony ass nigga. View attachment 17248
His staged grieving process is the smoking gun in this murder case. “Even though I am a roaring success with my Emmy, I’m still broken by my wide’s death as you can see with my carefully placed bottle of liquor and the fact I’m eating at Arby’s, a place for gross plebs”

He legit asked his friend (or his new wife, probably) to take that pic so he could post it online to get points for being a tough little trooper, out there succeeding despite such tragedy! It’s always sickened me and I am convinced he either killed her or let her die in a Walter White-esque situation like when he watched that Jane cunt die.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
To borrow from Holden Caufield: What a fucking phony ass nigga. View attachment 17248
"No hold on, let me change seats. I like the lighting on my face more from this bench. Take 5 so I can choose the best on. aaand Action"

fun fact: the author who wrote the Holden Caufield turned out to be an emotionally abusive, manipulative, controlling Jewish ephebophile who enticed young women with over the top love letters then ditched them when they got older or too annoying

EraGodless

Forum Clout
"No hold on, let me change seats. I like the lighting on my face more from this bench. Take 5 so I can choose the best on. aaand Action"

fun fact: the author who wrote the Holden Caufield turned out to be an emotionally abusive, manipulative, controlling Jewish ephebophile who enticed young women with over the top love letters then ditched them when they got older or too annoying

I'm aware that Salinger was a complete dick and liked young ladies. He wrote one thing that I enjoyed reading when I was 14.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Yea there arent many doc out there that are keen on prescribing benzos, opiates, AND stimulants to the the same person. Perhaps an opiate a stim. Or a benzo and a stim. But the Fent and Benzos is a big nono in the medical (and street) world. Benos and opiates are an overdose machine. .5 too much Xan and BAM your lungs stop breathing. Pretty sure a benzo and an opiate are the root behind every overdose ive ever had. Besides maybe one hot shot of pure hot spot fent.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
His staged grieving process is the smoking gun in this murder case. “Even though I am a roaring success with my Emmy, I’m still broken by my wide’s death as you can see with my carefully placed bottle of liquor and the fact I’m eating at Arby’s, a place for gross plebs”

He legit asked his friend (or his new wife, probably) to take that pic so he could post it online to get points for being a tough little trooper, out there succeeding despite such tragedy! It’s always sickened me and I am convinced he either killed her or let her die in a Walter White-esque situation like when he watched that Jane cunt die.
Sleep until you wake up, child.