• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Even after terminating his dumb lawsuit he still denies reality.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
What a stupid fat fool.

6.png
5.png

7.png

G

Literally, no matter what mental gymnastics have him denying he owes those monies, including Quasi agreeing to forgo them, an order was made by the court for the moving party that lost the subpoena to pay. That's a reality, that part he even tries to deny, it just proves he's a mental case. 20 tweet explanations on science by this HS dropout to Musk are normal, but saying "wrong" sans any explanation regarding a documented order is sufficient to claim victory. Very sick and fat.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
"Sir, we're going to have to enter the domicile and take you into custody. You've failed to pay the court and you won't open the door for the repomen."

"Wrong as always, child! I never lost and I don't need to pa-"

*receives battering ram to the gut as police knock the door down*

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Before pat had the benefit of the doubt. Nobody was going to listen or believe a troll if they try to tell a rando what a chump pat is. Now we have actual court documents/links that no matter how much pat denies, will at least be legit enough proof for someone new to the story or on twitter to believe. Then pat will deny it and they will see what a nut job he is. You cant deny the court ruling and associated documents. Its like the highest form of internet receipts outside of actual video.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
You are very stupid, child. You didn't listen. I already told you. I won't do your homework for you. It's obvious, child. I have already successfully argued my point, child. You weren't listening. Wrong, child.

A1077-FF7-2603-476-A-846-E-22-EF86-CF7-B04.jpg

That metaphor is felony misrepresentation and will land you in prison, atalker. You stole my identity by quoting me. Sssshhhhhh... sssshhhhh

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
id imagine rick made a phone call crying (literally) and the sfwa pedo group juat said fuck it and picked up the 24k. also helps explain why they just gave up at the end and didn't want to pay minc and resto anymore $.

The day I find out who picked up his tab is the same day they get 1000 screenshots of him racking it up. Even if it was a wealthy sympathetic family member helping out the family retard, I doubt they want to keep paying for his twitter addiction.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I think he might have snapped! :D

And he can't even write an article about it because the giant 800-pound pig in the room is that he absolutely lost the lawsuit.

What editor would allow him to spread more of his lies when nothing he claims is provable, and everything the pests say about him is in black and white and sanctioned by a court of law.

G

id imagine rick made a phone call crying (literally) and the sfwa pedo group juat said fuck it and picked up the 24k. also helps explain why they just gave up at the end and didn't want to pay minc and resto anymore $.
Not a lawyer or accountant but I am pretty sure they couldn’t do that even if they wanted to. They would violate their status as a non-profit.

They may already be doing that actually. Would be something a journalist could look into..