• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Esthetic

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
95D646E7-146A-4205-9050-8D5BCEF18FFA.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Indeed nobody had ever heard of that major cultural movement in the home of our closest ally which spawned multiple famous albums and movies. So glad Pat is here to educate everyone on these super deep references! And obviously, the biggest problem wasn't that it looked stupid as fuck in a barren desert planet but because people didn't understand the thing it was referencing with all the subtly of a knee to the balls.

Fucking fat dope.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Well now that we know he grew up in a hillbilly shack and couldn't hack more than a semester of community college his basic spelling errors and habit of thinking everything he learns is new to everyone else too are more understandable.
I actually read that it can be spelled this was in America, but I’m American and I’ve never seen someone use esthetic so I’m calling this another one of Pat’s many spelling errors.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
aesthetic is one of those words where if you see it once you remember how to spell it cause it's probably the only word i've seen that starts with 'ae'

Let's assume the reddit OP he stole this from also spelt it correctly but cross the pond Pat wanted to change a few words so it's harder to find where he lifted this from

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He really is just a dumb motherfucker isn't he. He's just a bot that vacuums up whatever's trending on Twitter/Reddit on any given day and shits out it out in the desperate hopes it'll go viral and bag him a few hundred followers.

Those little numbers on your Twitter account will never make up for the fact that you had your wife/daughter/dogs stolen from you, you live in abject poverty and are incredibly fat and ugly.

Cunt.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Star war’s is always completely on the nose with all it’s references, often offensively so. The nigger Gungans, Asian trade aliens, the Jewish bugs, that Korean co pilot who jsut makes Korean mouth noises.

what a fat retard

EraGodless

Forum Clout
And he thinks he’s the only one who knows about it. Narcissism at it’s finest.
That's the funniest and worst part-- this horseshit was all discussed in mid January by Star Wars faggots. Here's Patty Two Times (because he has to tweet everything two times) handing out some knowledge in damn near April.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
View attachment 31888

so they wrote articles of it in mid january (assuming that's when it came out)
Fatrick put a reminder in his phone to tweet about it in 45 days hoping he could impress anyone who slept on this riveting info
Lol. I didn't see your post. Parallel thinking, amirite? Although I think if you say it was discussed in January and it's pretty much April, it makes Patrick look more like a faggot.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Yes, just like it was suggested above, he too was talking about this in mid-January and is bringing it up again today.

Not only is he stealing others' ideas for tweets, he's recycling images and concepts he's used in past tweets. Piggy is desperate for that dopamine fix but can't come up with new ideas.

Note the timestamps on the two following tweets.

WE HEARD YOU!

You should check out the archive links to see the context. He's a self-repeating dullard.

799b0f88a695b4c8953a19e5a482b3b5.png

dbaeb15bc2a4d1f5afc93631122a1dc4.png

G

What if I told you a fat community college dropout cosplays as a know-it-all on Twitter instead of getting a real job so he can pay off his crippling debts?