• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock-Nickel Eater Nagel- ( Thank you bombvest) posted another terrible picture.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20221010-194428_Instagram.jpg

Forum Clout
It really is shocking that a man who was tortured daily for his weight at no point even tried to maintain it. Roland was apparently a spoiled rich kid, so at least for him it makes sense he'd never deny himself treats, but Sex bagel was brutalized constantly for his doughbody and still thought to himself and kept right on going.

G

Wow, he’s always been kind of big, but he’s a complete cardiac event incoming and I feel terrible for him. I really do love the guy, this is heartbreaking, you can see the awning of his tits. You can just see it, the top, where it slopes, you can tell it drops into big man tits. Jesus Christ Erock, I know you read this place, please get help. Actually, that makes it sound harder than it really is. You don’t need “help“. You can literally subscribe to almost any fitness channel on YouTube one or two hours of research have a game plan that will keep you sustained for the next six months. Try Mind Pump. Jeff Nippard. Built With Science.

I know people who were bigger and older than you that are in really good shape now, and it only took two or three years and the first year was most of the progress. Those two or three years will pass anyway, whether you do something about this or not. I’m not kidding, this isn’t a bit, please get moving. Weight training is the best way to lose weight, cardio sucks, just cutting calories sucks, those don’t work.

Even the worst personal trainer on the planet can make a huge difference. You don’t need to slave away in the gym for fucking 10 hours a week, you just don’t.

It really isn’t hard, man, trust me. 90 minutes to 120 minutes a week. You spend more time than that every day on your phone. That’s it. Break it up over three days, two days, it’s truly all you need for at least the first eight months. By then you will feel incredible compared to how you feel now. Seriously, you can feel like a million bucks in just a couple of months.

Don’t worry about calorie counting, none of that shit.

Weight train 2 or 3 days a week for half an hour each visit. Maybe take two or three 30 minute walks around the block every week.

It’ll take a little while but eventually the momentum takes over and your metabolism changes, your body changes, you will not feel the same way three months from now. You might barely notice anything for the first month but then it starts to spiral. give it three months. Try it out. That’s such a short period of time, man, and if you don’t, you’re going to die. Look at you.