Erock doesn't care for Sam Roberts

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

Dess not a Erock.

Interesting catch-up on the shit monster, though. Wasn't aware that the current contract is running out.
god I hope he gets let go

you're lonely because you're not talented or likeable and nobody wants to be around you when a corporate environment isn't holding it all together

gist of every out of work interaction he has

Last edited:

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
It doesn't exactly sound like Erock, but it has his cadence. Someone suggested it's Erik using a filter, which is plausible.
I thought it was him affecting a deeper, lower voice like he was trying to sound like that Red Letter Media guy. But now that I think about it I don't know why he'd put on a voice and then use his own picture.

Last edited:

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
It’s obviously Erock, it sounds like him throwing his voice. He’s “hiding in plain sight” to take shots at the guys he hates like Opie and Sam. He hasn’t really taken any shots at Nana.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
It's bad when you grow a beard, not to hide your fat neck and chin, but because it slightly deters someone from noticing every other awful aspect of your head

FLUUUID

Ample pork breasts
If these guys didnt have forced drama from an over half decade dead radio show, they would have absolutely nothing.