• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman's sister is a prostitute: a retrospective

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Eric the atheism-as-a-religion retard has a whore sister. She has horrific pictures of herself and was jailed for corner-working or something innocent by his standards.

It was rightfully mocked, because any man with working testicles in his balls would be ashamed of having a sister worse than Betsy Resto.

Eric finally responded to the mocking 10 days or so later, this is what he wrote:

• First with a very retarded "Attacking the Person" fallacy.
Because factual information came from this place(by means of a generic legal statement), I don't need to take what has been uncovered seriously(my baby sister is a whore)
1698206957489.png

• Second a response to an 'Erock, comment' shitpost
  • 1698207185707.png
  • 1698207210700.png
This is after he already posted that very euphorically smart image 4 hours earlier. That comment about it not mattering.
So no, that first comment was not a comment.
  • Thirdly:
  • 1698207398341.png
Nothing matters on this forum.
My sister being a druggy retard does not matter since it was posted on this forum.
Her woes are like a fart in the wind.

There is no effect on any lives that take place on this legally $72k+ forum. None of this is real since I have a dog butt ugly wife

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I like the "this forum is irrelevant" angle because it's true. We are just having fun, making jokes, and nothing here will cause hardship to his sister.

On the other hand there's a very smelly looking woman who doxed and harassed Dushatar, then doxed and harassed the Gibney family including contacting their employer, then harassed a different John Gibney contacting his employer. She's set to give a keynote speech on a trade conference at the nation's capital presenting herself as an authority in cyberterrorism attended by hundreds of feds and industry that will listen to her "work" on this "case"

why would Eric dedicate months of his life to the fart-in-the-wind webforum while signal-boosting Jackie's fraud in an influential position?

cc @NormsGhost

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like the "this forum is irrelevant" angle because it's true. We are just having fun, making jokes, and nothing here will cause hardship to his sister.

On the other hand there's a very smelly looking woman who doxed and harassed Dushatar, then doxed and harassed the Gibney family including contacting their employer, then harassed a different John Gibney contacting his employer. She's set to give a keynote speech on a trade conference at the nation's capital presenting herself as an authority in cyberterrorism attended by hundreds of feds and industry that will listen to her "work" on this "case"

why would Eric dedicate months of his life to the fart-in-the-wind webforum while signal-boosting Jackie's fraud in an influential position?

cc @NormsGhost
That’s my favorite, one minute this is just a dumb website full of idiots but then we’re DANGEROUS INTERNATIONAL CYBER TERRORISTS THAT NEED TO GO TO PRISON ASAP!!!

These types were the same with Trump - one minute he’s the dumbest idiot ever but then the next he’s the most intelligent criminal genius of all time and has done crimes the world could never understand how he pulled it off. Can’t have it both ways, stupid.

G

cc @NormsGhost
It reads much like Ant's "congrats" post on the old sub, albeit less lengthy with the subject matter significantly more embarrassing.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
It reads much like Ant's "congrats" post on the old sub, albeit less lengthy with the subject matter significantly more embarrassing.
I still don’t know what he was going for with that comment. Whether or not this place is to be taken seriously, his sister is still a literal whore.

If someone speaks fluent virtuous pedophile, please translate.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Also Joseph’s swipes at us as totally irrelevant and having no impact on their lives. Those always made me giggle. If we’re so unimportant the. why are you writing a 6 paragraph analysis in response to us, you old faggot?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Link dump for reference since posts got lost in the rollback and the main thread is messy

Last edited:

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Link dump for reference since posts got lost in the rollback and the main thread is messy

TYFYS for all your archiving/compiling in general ya do, not just this.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One of the highlights of piggy’s media tour was Niki at first saying we’re idiots and full of shit when it comes to the details of their lives (especially the OUTRAGEOUS claim they live off her mom) but not even a couple minutes later claiming we “always find out everything”

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Why does everyone in the Pativerse have a criminal record except the people who post here
I love Pat’s indignant “I’ve only been arrested ONCE! And they dare remind me!”

Cunt:
  • Most people don’t get arrested, ever
  • The vast majority of people who DO get arrested don’t get picked up for threatening to murder their own newborn daughter and two other people.