• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman wrote that he no longer found Natalie Portman attractive once she turned 16

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
IMG_4926.jpeg

IMG_4924.jpeg

IMG_4925.jpeg

Last edited:

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Don’t forget, Eric is so self conscious about being a loser he had create his own smarty pants club called the “Milwaukee Free Thinkers Society” which consists of people who all share the same opinion. Complete opposite of “free” thinking.
hooleeshits need to be counted as a rib because most of mine are legit

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Don’t forget, Eric is so self conscious about being a loser he had create his own smarty pants club called the “Milwaukee Free Thinkers Society” which consists of people who all share the same opinion. Complete opposite of “free” thinking.
“…so I told him I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster because it’s the same thing.”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“…so I told him I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster because it’s the same thing.”
I’d love to know who are the members are of his free thinkers club. It’s not only the most pretentious name you could think of and full of fart sniffers. Free Thinker yet everyone must have the same approved thoughts and opinions so they sit in their echo chamber and talk about how smart they are and how everyone else is stupid.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I’d love to know who are the members are of his free thinkers club. It’s not only the most pretentious name you could think of and full of fart sniffers. Free Thinker yet everyone must have the same approved thoughts and opinions so they sit in their echo chamber and talk about how smart they are and how everyone else is stupid.
Or, you know, they have something else in common. Many such cases.

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
Pedophiles.

There's no way to round that off with a joke or dark humour.