• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman is defending pedofiles, still

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
1697436808646.png

Samuel Delany, the guy who writes about gay child rape, has never molested a child!
Name one if he has! Name one of the kids he molested if so!
You can't do it! You can't! He's not a gay pedofile!

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Forum Clout
Samuel Delany, the guy who writes about gay child rape, has never molested a child!
Have I explained how much I fucking hate this guy?
Some creep on wikipedia decided to add a quote from his book in the popular culture section of Limburger Cheese.
So when I was looking up info on it with my six year old nephew after watching the little rascals rp where chubsy ubsy puts limburger cheese accidentally on himself, I get greeted with:
  • In Samuel Delaney's book, The Mad Man, one of the characters describes his fermented smegma as "really high class limburger"
How does that belong on a wikipedia page about something as innocuous as food? Oh yeah that's right, faggot childrapists love to pervert and corrupt.