• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman believes perpetual war is what the sand niggers deserve

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout

Eric Hildeman believes that Trump negotiating 4 separate peace deals in the middle east was an unmitigated disaster. He was very upset that trump normalized UAE relations with Israel.

When Trump negotiated with North Korea, Hildeman gasped and held his irritable bowel syndrome wife close "Those fuckin slants won't be starving to death, what's next, treating their radiation sickness?!"

I don't know why he's like this, I just know he's a very bad man.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
You would think he would be upset that so many molestable Korean children are dying from side effects of underground nuclear weapons testing

Maybe he figures the supply of Ukrainian kids is so high right now it doesn't matter

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Wow, just wow! Not only does this creep support pedos, but he also supports puppy torture?!?!?

1000005512.jpg

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Eric Hildeman believes that Trump negotiating 4 separate peace deals in the middle east was an unmitigated disaster. He was very upset that trump normalized UAE relations with Israel.
What 'peace' did this cause exactly? What? The UAE or Bahrain weren't at war with Israel. Iran was though and Trump withdrew from the JCPOA at Israel's request, only worsening tensions in the region. Only fools believe that the Abraham Accords were a peace deal.