• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Envelopes vs. Vandalism

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Shout out to @Pat the Simp for mentioning how they look similar
Screenshot_20220128-032204_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220128-032224_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220128-032524_Gallery.jpg

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
that is 100% him. All this shit needs to be correctly documented and dropped in one big bang the next time he starts to go on about this shit. No one is going to risk getting in trouble for trespassing on someones lawn and messing with their vehicles to only write something with a dry erase marker. At the least they would have pissed on his shit if not cut the brake wires or damage something.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
My buddy once took a shit on the hood of some else's car to settle a score. Pat gets dry erase marker scribbled on his bike and has the police dusting for prints??
In college I knew someone whose neighbor kept opening their car door into his and chipped the paint two or three times. He jerked off into a cup and threw a hefty load of jizz all over their door handle.

Not as bad as the kid safe washable markers Pat’s vicious cybernazi used to call him a deadbeat though I guess.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
that is 100% him. All this shit needs to be correctly documented and dropped in one big bang the next time he starts to go on about this shit. No one is going to risk getting in trouble for trespassing on someones lawn and messing with their vehicles to only write something with a dry erase marker. At the least they would have pissed on his shit if not cut the brake wires or damage something.
The package should be delivered to the Milwaukee Police too. Falsifying a police report could land him in jail, no? That would be so fitting (unlike his shirts).