• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enjoy prison rape, Dougster.

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Reddit user u/SaltedEarthTruffle just posted these to r/SpammingHogs. Their post said this: "I have been sending this photo over and over again to Fat Rick all morning. For the first dozen times, even if I included a good message, he always just pasted me once and then blocked. However after that he fawkin lost it and abandoned his pastes and started sperging out. By the 16-18th text he was completely off the rails. I, u/SET, also love sucking huge dicks" - u/SaltedEarthTruffle on reddit.com

These are just the highlights, hog was pretty dedicated to his pastes longer than SET expected. It's almost like sending the same cease-contacting paste over-and-over again and expecting a different result doesn't actually work. You folks know what the definition of insanity is?
intro-1568413327.jpeg
I'm so sorry, @Flavia's Prolapsed Peckah.

1.jpg

11.jpg

|.jpg

2.jpg

|.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

|.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

He's da Dougster, babeh 🀑🀑🀑

Does this Pat guy seem a little unhinged to anyone else?

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The police hunting you down...

He spent a better part of this year saying on any tabloid show that would listen how MPD wouldn't help, have told him no, are too stupid and useless to help even if they wanted to, and even with his white privilege they won't arrest anyone for calling him names. MPD has only ever confirmed they have to respond to SWAT calls for everyone's safety. Patrick stopped ordering his own swatting when he got TV attention.

Just a few days ago he was crowing about federal prison. Except that isn't the police who investigate you for that so who is he sending this anonymous sms confession to? The FBI who he's said numerous times said "Call us when there's a real crime here"?

I'm starting to think maybe he's a lying idiot and fat.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout