• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elvis Movie

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I watched this the other day and fawk my allergies kicked in when it switched to the real Elvis at the end.

What a weird choice to make the guy who took 50% from him the narrator of the film. It'd be like having Conrad Murray do the Michael Jackson biopic

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I wish it wasn't centered around Colonel Parker, but I guess you don't cast Tom Hanks to be in a supporting role, and Hollywood needed to highlight a Gentile who ripped off a performer. Could have done without the modern music thrown in.

G

I wish it wasn't centered around Colonel Parker, but I guess you don't cast Tom Hanks to be in a supporting role, and Hollywood needed to highlight a Gentile who ripped off a performer. Could have done without the modern music thrown in.

Ehhh you know how the colonel was.
Just always scammin and getting into hijinx
down in orleans
Good ole colonel

G

I couldn't get past the first 20 minutes. Baz Luhrman's movies are just super gay, and not in a fun way like Commando.

Prince Bvstin

Forum Clout
I'd rather just watch a fucking doc than these weird B.Raphsody/Rocket Man/Motown Artist movies. They're starting to rival Marvel capeshit for being the most tired film genre.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Fawk yea brothermen saw it tonight. Dude it's literally 50% Elvis making dumb decisions then fat pill popper Elvis.

I've been waiting for fat pill popper Elvis my whole life.

Thank you. Thank you very much.
They couldn't have picked a worse dude to play Elvis, I'm not sure the guy they picked is white.