• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elon Musk makes an indecent proposal to Pat and Nikki

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
It’s funnier when he keeps replying, I reckon he blocked you after his copypaste so you’re just screaming into the void, like he does on twitter.

tyfys, i suppose, as I’m sure it annoys him as he was likely mid-tweet

It's almost like a rascal should text, get a response, change the number, and repeat as necessary.

G

It's almost like a rascal should text, get a response, change the number, and repeat as necessary.
That’s the M.O, some rascals on r/persistence text him everyday just for shits and giggles

B3BA1934-0F00-4EC2-9306-B2CA6A876CCF.jpeg
EABF7E07-C59A-4259-AA0A-1CE6BEF12EB2.jpeg
23834D35-2ACA-47B3-A4C4-ADDD9D0AD0E3.jpeg
CCF3E5B2-A722-4E6A-8C38-81E671E572C3.jpeg
E38018C3-72BB-4C12-8450-C65290775650.png

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
I want to believe that the Lascaux cave paintings are some ancient form of trolling a primitive Tomlinson.

635652163264052162-Photo3.jpg

:image_4848:: Ug. Me draw him. Him look like cow.

:image_9250:: Noooo. Me not cow!

:image_4848:: Him have fat rhino wife.

:image_9250:: ME NOT HAVE RHINO WIFE!

:image_4848:: Me draw me shoot him with arrow.

:image_9250:: YOU NOT SHOOT ME! I TELL TRIBE CHIEF!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He doesn't block numbers unless they call his phone 20 times, I don't know if that was shown public but it was tested

i can’t remember if I posted what I found on Reddit regarding this, but it was tested by sending my ID and dox (photoshopped as Danny Ross pic and info) after he stopped replying to a number, and Danny threatened to rape his lizard. He replied saying thank you for your information and terroristic threats, they’ve been forwarded to the police.

very funny stuff

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
i can’t remember if I posted what I found on Reddit regarding this, but it was tested by sending my ID and dox (photoshopped as Danny Ross pic and info) after he stopped replying to a number, and Danny threatened to rape his lizard. He replied saying thank you for your information and terroristic threats, they’ve been forwarded to the police.

very funny stuff

Excuse me officer, it’s me again. Another stlaker has threatened to rape my lizard, yes I do believe this is terrorism and a good use of your time