Elon Musk and argentina faggot do masonic handshake

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
One of the richest people in the world showing his allegiance via handshake=conspiracy theory
Elon musks disgusting old pussy having mother showing her allegiance through symbolism= conspiracy theory
Elon musk wearing baphomet with st.peters cross a year or two ago=conspiracy theory
Elon musk changing the name of twitter to a much used occult symbol "X" which also has to do with antichrist=conspiracy theory
1000000399.jpg

Attachments

• w3y9hzvg4ex91.jpg
    w3y9hzvg4ex91.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 18
  • a8b2569ee7026e7210e3911bc06e59aa.jpg
    a8b2569ee7026e7210e3911bc06e59aa.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 19

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
One of the richest people in the world showing his allegiance via handshake=conspiracy theory
Elon musks disgusting old pussy having mother showing her allegiance through symbolism= conspiracy theory
Elon musk wearing baphomet with st.peters cross a year or two ago=conspiracy theory
Elon musk changing the name of twitter to a much used occult symbol "X" which also has to do with antichrist=conspiracy theoryView attachment 193219

You forgot to mention he’s a faggot

sherockradio

Call me Erika.

Just what is this fella babbling about. It is not even the same handshake as he shows in the handbook.

The handbook shows a star trek like 2+2 fingers, this is only one finger apart.

The stock image he uses in the thumbnail too is what? Was the stock photographer also trying to illustrate secret masonic handshakes? Or is that just a normal handshake? One can only speculate.

Fuck you too OP for making me angry at this.

There are very good reasons to hate Elon Musk, only true retards need to invent boogeyman stories, because they can't comprehend anything more complex.