• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elon is giving Pat everything he wants with Twitter

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
He's discussing all the changes he would like to make and it's like a twisted version of exactly everything Pat wants.

Pat wants his blue checkmark back and he might get it but so will anyone else.
Pat wants an edit button but there's already an edit feature apparently?

b693f6fa9599c8cf9910c904d1ac0c91.jpg

There's a bunch more on his twitter. He's talking shit about top accounts no longer even posting, getting rid of spam accounts, fake news from both republicans and democrats. He's even talking about converting the Twitter HQ into a homeless shelter.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
He's a marketer and promoter. He's great at it, but remember he's just being a politican. It would be funny to see Pats get what he wanted but from his enemy, but I'm guessing hell do one of those things at most.

Take a look at all the shit from space x and tesla he promised that never will happen. They do amazing, but he's a salesman 1st before anything else.
True but he's also talking about changes to an established social network. A few lines of code is easier to put together than a 1950s NASA control room.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He's discussing all the changes he would like to make and it's like a twisted version of exactly everything Pat wants.

Pat wants his blue checkmark back and he might get it but so will anyone else.
Pat wants an edit button but there's already an edit feature apparently?

b693f6fa9599c8cf9910c904d1ac0c91.jpg

There's a bunch more on his twitter. He's talking shit about top accounts no longer even posting, getting rid of spam accounts, fake news from both republicans and democrats. He's even talking about converting the Twitter HQ into a homeless shelter.

I will absolutely make troll accounts that have checkmarks just to cheapen Rick's when he tries to boast about it.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
When do the trannies and soyboys do the "I'm not tweeting until he is removed" movement?
They will do it for maybe 2-3 days before withdrawals kick in and they go back on it, the majority will tweet about leaving twitter without actually leaving. It’s like crack for faggots.

"Please make it cheaper por Argentina. An entire family eats for $3 here". Fucking losers.
This sudaca is just an unemployed bum. Argentina isn’t a third world country, $3 a month isn’t a lot for the majority of Argentinians.

G

He's a marketer and promoter. He's great at it, but remember he's just being a politican. It would be funny to see Pats get what he wanted but from his enemy, but I'm guessing hell do one of those things at most.

Take a look at all the shit from space x and tesla he promised that never will happen. They do amazing, but he's a salesman 1st before anything else.
"Yeah, we told people "Don't buy this flame thrower!", but they bought it anyway?"

Lol

You're correct. He's definitely a salesman, but a salesman first? True, but only because he's smart enough to know he has to be in order for him generate the funds needed for his ambitious idea's.

Even if half of his idea's are rubbish, I believe he's one of the few power players that actually cares more about innovation then simply making money.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

All that really matters, imo, is that Anthony Cumia and Patrick S. Thomas feel annoyed by it