• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elon going to war with Apple

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1669670379067.png

1669670363358.png

1669670345595.png

G

As someone who doesn't give a fuck about Musk one way or another, what is his end goal with buying Twitter? It's like he's just trying to tank it as fast as possible and just troll the fuck out of the userbase. Respectable if so but maybe I'm missing something.
He hates cancel culture/woke faggots and has all the money in the world. I'd do the same thing. I'd also buy reddit.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
As someone who doesn't give a fuck about Musk one way or another, what is his end goal with buying Twitter? It's like he's just trying to tank it as fast as possible and just troll the fuck out of the userbase. Respectable if so but maybe I'm missing something.
Im just enjoying watching the freak out about it. I dont care if Musk succeeds or fails with twitter ( or anything else) Seeing and his weirdos lose their minds has been good enough for me.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I don’t give a shit about Elon but what did he do or say that makes people think he is the new Trump/Hitler mashup? I have asked everyone who has brought this topic up to me and nobody really knows besides reinstating chubby Trump.
I think its the only way to get their side all riled up and scared. Thats why they call people nazis and hitler ( now Trump). They are just trying to create fear and panic. They need that to control the group.