Elementary School Shooting in Nashville

G

I love talk like this. I love the online points these guys make.

Will we see any actual change for the better though?

I think eventually we will, which is why I share these here and other places....

View attachment 105792
3fb61c124b56ac84.jpeg

View attachment 105789
View attachment 105790
public schools should be destroyed:
The bourgeois family will vanish as a matter of course when its complement vanishes, and both will vanish with the vanishing of capital.

Do you charge us with wanting to stop the exploitation of children by their parents? To this crime we plead guilty.

But, you say, we destroy the most hallowed of relations, when we replace home education by social.

And your education! Is not that also social, and determined by the social conditions under which you educate, by the intervention direct or indirect, of society, by means of schools, &c.? The Communists have not invented the intervention of society in education; they do but seek to alter the character of that intervention, and to rescue education from the influence of the ruling class.

The bourgeois clap-trap about the family and education, about the hallowed co-relation of parents and child, becomes all the more disgusting, the more, by the action of Modern Industry, all the family ties among the proletarians are torn asunder, and their children transformed into simple articles of commerce and instruments of labour.
[URL='https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch02.htm']Communist Manifesto Chapter 2[/URL]

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
G

public schools should be destroyed:

[URL='https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/ch02.htm']Communist Manifesto Chapter 2[/URL]
That and the field of psychology which only serves to hijack power from the citizenry to say "these people are abhorrent and should be dealt with" by hiding the issues behind men in white coats.

"Oh you're not a doctor? Sorry you don't get to have an opinion about cross-dressing freaks, drug addicts and other degenerates. Leave that up to the experts."

Incredibly corrosive to society.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
That and the field of psychology which only serves to hijack power from the citizenry to say "these people are abhorrent and should be dealt with" by hiding the issues behind men in white coats.

"Oh you're not a doctor? Sorry you don't get to have an opinion about cross-dressing freaks, drug addicts and other degenerates. Leave that up to the experts."

Incredibly corrosive to society.
And when Tom Cruise shouts this to everyone HE'S CRAZY

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
I reached out to an old friend of ours after seeing another reference the 3 numerology thing, because I don't know the significance.
It's a Freemasonic number and it's stemmed from the 1/3 of the Angels that defected and joined Lucifer. A lot of news headlines use 33 over and over. 33rd degree freemason is highest you can go, which is assumed is attained by murdering someone.

The problem with numerology is it's so vague and open to interpretation, and numbers are going to be in every story so their presence doesn't necessarily signify anything and even if it did, how could we know for sure? With that said, when hoaxvid came out, there were 33's all over the place in the news coverage about it to an inordinate degree. It was in a crazy amount of headlines. Skeptics will dismiss it because they don't believe in numerology, and I can understand that it's not convincing to a lot of people. Still, after all the shit they've pulled and lied about using the media, nothing would surprise me.

(Don't necessarily endorse everything in the video, but it's a good compilation of headlines)

MonsterSteve

Age.
LMAO. When ever is "lack of prayer" ever talked about after a school shooting? He's just saying that to create a non existing arguement. The only thing that gets talked about after a shooting is guns good vs guns bad. Democrats vs republicans. Take away eveyrones guns etc. No body ever says WOW THERE WASNT ENOUGH PRAYER! Fucking dumb Kike.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
The problem with numerology is it's so vague and open to interpretation, and numbers are going to be in every story so their presence doesn't necessarily signify anything and even if it did, how could we know for sure? With that said, when hoaxvid came out, there were 33's all over the place in the news coverage about it to an inordinate degree. It was in a crazy amount of headlines. Skeptics will dismiss it because they don't believe in numerology, and I can understand that it's not convincing to a lot of people. Still, after all the shit they've pulled and lied about using the media, nothing would surprise me.

(Don't necessarily endorse everything in the video, but it's a good compilation of headlines)

One of my big leaps with the JQ was just understanding how much they care about numbers and symbols.

Given that I never have, that was tough. But I am also capable of pattern recognition and knowing that sometimes things are coincidences. Also, no one ever gets everything right.

It hasn't happened for a few months, but like twice a year some rando will come onto the Kike Hate thread and badmouth me for spreading an item that isn't true. It's always fun to respond telling them that their pointing out the one thing I've posted that isn't true just validates everything else I posted. Antisemitism is fun.