Electrician, Rodeo Clown, Bull sperm extraction expert, windmill builder, leather worker

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
What’s some of them other Jobs Clown Tommy Held? Well evidently Patty Pig left out “dog grief expert and published Atlantic columnist”

IMG_8160.jpeg

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Add shooting instructor and snowmobile racer to the list

View attachment 194798
"I've put tens of thousands of rounds downrange through every type of gun you can imagine"

How on earth does anyone on Twitter take this fat asshole seriously when he tells child-like lies like this? Pat are you seriously saying that you've fired 10,000+ rounds "downrange" out of a Dirty Harry-style .44 Magnum? Or any sniper rifle? Or an Elmer Fudd shotgun? Why even tell this obvious lie?

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
"I've put tens of thousands of rounds downrange through every type of gun you can imagine"

How on earth does anyone on Twitter take this fat asshole seriously when he tells child-like lies like this? Pat are you seriously saying that you've fired 10,000+ rounds "downrange" out of a Dirty Harry-style .44 Magnum? Or any sniper rifle? Or an Elmer Fudd shotgun? Why even tell this obvious lie?
It's believable for someone who is/was in the military or law enforcement, or even just someone with disposable income who is really into shooting. I don't believe it for a second with Rick "My huge arsenal of 5 guns is 40% 22lr" Tomlinson though. His gun nut larp is one of his more annoying things for me, and I'm maybe slightly above average in my knowledge and interest in guns among gun owners.

He is mentally disabled alongside other personal deficiencies.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
So old Tommy was a snocross racer. Which I'm pretty sure has only been a thing since the 90s. My buddy had some old 60s or 70s skidoo when I was a kid and the thing just tipped over on it's side pretty much every time you turned it. They weren't exactly built for speed or handling in the ol days.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
It's believable for someone who is/was in the military or law enforcement, or even just someone with disposable income who is really into shooting. I don't believe it for a second with Rick "My huge arsenal of 5 guns is 40% 22lr" Tomlinson though. His gun nut larp is one of his more annoying things for me, and I'm maybe slightly above average in my knowledge and interest in guns among gun owners.
His best gun is a PS90 with a full length barrel which might be the most retarded rifle for a civilian to own. You know he only bought it because it looks like a space gun.