• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Elderly homosexual couples

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Boy do they look silly. They always look like two Ian McKellens walking together. Fawkin Mandalf the Gay

Also: Fagneto
McKellen keeps getting mistaken for a homeless guy

G

28231902545_022edab5e6_b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

G

The perils of self indulgent decadence, sodomy and not having children to focus on. Even queers like Elton John who pay a woman to give him kids to diddle fail the first two factors.

The trial of manhood is focusing your efforts and energies on something outside of yourself, whether it's family, work, legacy or whatever else.

Forum Clout
I know one gay couple, in their late 50s I guess. They're OK, always baking things. Pies, cookies and etc. The really funny thing is how they absolutely HATE trannies and that whole fad. The way they see it, trannies are just closet fags who don't have the balls to be just regular gay. The whole thing is pretty amusing to me.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
My uncle was gay, and every year he'd invite these two old queers he was friends with over for Thanksgiving. Other than the lisps and the tight shorts, they were just like any other old guys their age, talking football and bitching about how niggers and spics were ruining the country. Then they'd pinch my cheek and make me call them "uncle".

I wasn't raped, I swear it.

louis-ck-nod.gif