Either this “rock n roll grandma” is a lying cunt for twitter points (just like Pat) or this lady’s grandson is a huuuge faggot

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
cb0248e0843c21fba0ee4f2024c4f200.jpeg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Actual ICU doctor here. Vaxxed twice, Pfizer AND Moderna!!! I have had over 1,000 patients clasp their hands at me, begging me for the vaccine as a ventilator facilitated their breathing. I could only shake my head dismissively at them. I wanted to scold them for being republicans, but my line of work unfortunately requires me to treat everyone equally. I know that might ruffle some feathers here, because there's no way to treat a nazi equally, but bear with me. Every one of these people had family members who were vaccinated that begged their loved one to get vaccinated but they would rather listen to Alex Jones than medical science and they suffered for it. They were not allowed to be with their loved ones even though they were vaxxed because the vaxx doesn't work on the Delta Beta Sigma variant. I remember a young millenial man, 32 years old and a mere 500 pounds, with asthma, anxiety, depression, low motivation gaming disorder, sedentary susceptibility syndrome, but otherwise perfectly healthy man dying from COVID in front of me. His mother begged me to use my doctor powers to rescind his vote from Trump to Biden. But I told her some lessons must be learned the hard way.

EDIT: Oh wow, RIP my inbox! Stay inside forever, folx! Bend over and take it! Civil liberties are a far right fringe ideal! If you can't do your job from home, you don't matter! But also you should make a million dollars a year! That data sounds cherry picked. According to my calculations, all black people have gotten it. It's those damn white conservatives holding us back. Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!