• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eating only the white part of the egg is for gay mediocre radio hosts

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
i remember 10 years ago they been saying noooo you cant eat eggs cause its a mega heart cloter

in the current year cheerios and oreo oatmeal is the top heathiest choice for breakfast i dont even fucking know anymore

i remember me mom brought the whole eggs is bad mmkay thing and she still fries/boil every eggs into rubber cause they said there are parasite in every egg yolk. sometime its like yolo

G

It's such a 1970s boomer mistake too. They heard the word cholesterol and thought that automatically meant unhealthy. Egg yolks are filled with HDL cholesterol, the "good" cholesterol, that boosts memory and lowers risk of heart disease and stroke. Yolks also contain all 9 essential amino acids. Eggs are one of the few true "superfoods." Egg whites without yolks are just basic protein.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
It's such a 1970s boomer mistake too. They heard the word cholesterol and thought that automatically meant unhealthy. Egg yolks are filled with HDL cholesterol, the "good" cholesterol, that boosts memory and lowers risk of heart disease and stroke. Yolks also contain all 9 essential amino acids. Eggs are one of the few true "superfoods." Egg whites without yolks are just basic protein.