• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eastern Europeans Attempting K-pop and Getting it Wrong

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Disco Polo is my guilty pleasure when I'm visiting my Polish family, the music videos are so fucking bad it's hilarious

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Continental Europe sucks ass for music. Swedes make decent pop music once and a while and every 20-30 years comes a rock band out of the Netherlands, but any county of Britain or Ireland has better bands than an entire European country. Eurovision is basically a drag show for (mostly) straight people.

G

Continental Europe sucks ass for music. Swedes make decent pop music once and a while and every 20-30 years comes a rock band out of the Netherlands, but any county of Britain or Ireland has better bands than an entire European country. Eurovision is basically a drag show for (mostly) straight people.
There are two Swedish guys who write a ridiculously high percentage of hit songs. I forget their names, but they must be absolutely minted

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
There are two Swedish guys who write a ridiculously high percentage of hit songs. I forget their names, but they must be absolutely minted

402621fa0e6a1a149b14b48e0a1afd98.jpg

G

Pretty sure thats turbofolk and that shit has been around way longer than kpop, even that video was uploaded 12 years ago.
So, enjoy prison.