• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Early Life

Snake

Forum Clout
This one surprised me when I found out. I was never one of these Patso retards that revered his overrated roles.

MV5BMTY4Mjg0NjIxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM2NTI3MQ@@._V1_UY1200_CR88,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

G

This one surprised me when I found out. I was never one of these Patso retards that revered his overrated roles.

View attachment 22364
My surprise was: David Beckham, the former England soccer captain

I knew he was an overrated hack while he played soccer...I just felt "why is this faggot so overhyped?" When I found out, it all made sense. The one kike in soccer, and they milked him for what he was worth and then hooked him up with a Spice tranny for that ole baphomet worship.

But that was the only thing I ever wanted to do." Beckham's maternal grandfather was Jewish, and Beckham has referred to himself as "half Jewish" and wrote in his autobiography "I've probably had more contact with Judaism than with any other religion".

Snake

Forum Clout
My surprise was: David Beckham, the former England soccer captain

I knew he was an overrated hack while he played soccer...I just felt "why is this faggot so overhyped?" When I found out, it all made sense. The one kike athlete in soccer, and they milked him for what he was worth and then hooked him up to a Spice tranny.
That's a new on me. I already hated him just from the constant pushing of his image everywhere. Now it makes sense. Astroturfed appeal just like Pete Davidson.