• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"eachother", another absurd spelling error for Fatso

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Didn’t this calzone with legs say “I decide what words mean” a few years back

Sure did.
I Decide.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is one of my favorite Pat quotes. In his deranged mind he thought it sounded cool and tough but in reality he sounds like a lunatic. The Biggest part of writing is being able to communicate your thoughts so people can understand it. You could have the greatest story but if you suck at communicating nobody will understand what you’re trying to say. Pretty much explains why he’s not under contract, he can’t write for shit and he thinks he’s allowed to change the definitions of words.

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Reminder: Patrick is Humpty Dumpty from Through the Looking Glass:

‘When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’

’The question is,’ said Alice, ‘whether you can make words mean so many different things.’

’The question is,’ said Humpty Dumpty, ‘which is to be master — that’s all.