• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

DVD Update for April 17th 2023

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Big opinion change: Dan Sobel is way more interesting than Chef Adam Libby. You should post his shit in the wyzz forum to combat the boring slobbering retard chef adam libby (who cannot even speak a coherent sentence) posts.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
WWAWD Big Lots having artsy stuff on DVD back in the day in a bargain bin? I got a bunch of great stuff doing that but sadly they are all DVDs.
There was a walmart in my hometown that still sold ps2 games when the ps3 was at the end of it's era, I got five games primo quality for 50 bucks.

G

I don't know if I'm seeking good karma or what but I feel bad for these people. He's not hurting anybody, meanwhile fucking Hildy is alive and jerking off to kids he puts in the spank bank from his cruising of playgrounds. I literally think this place has made me a better person. I'm subbing to this poor guy.

G

His videos are mesmerizing just watch the ones in the retard board (Wyyz board).
I don't know, my kid's school has a social club for the special needs kids that they ask for a little help with money to take them out to local places and all and I always throw 20 bucks on the school cash stuff. They have 5-6 kids I think all autistic or something but I feel bad. I hate to minimize Patrick's retardation, but each one of us not born handicapped should really thank whomever, nature, god, the great spirit and not waste our lives in pursuit of stupid shit 24/7. The fucking mutants around these people we stare at are far worse than downsy Adam Libby. Fuck he's just trying to get some enjoyment from a life that will never get him the fulfillment of a family and a home. I'm a faggot, but I want to kill these fucking freaks that squandering normalcy for tranny shit and all this crap. Mid-life crisis, reflection, the sense I didn't do everything i wanted, my kids growing and me telling them not to waste time, whatever it is, I won't mock the afflicted anymore when the morally diseased get to claim pity.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I don't know, my kid's school has a social club for the special needs kids that they ask for a little help with money to take them out to local places and all and I always throw 20 bucks on the school cash stuff. They have 5-6 kids I think all autistic or something but I feel bad. I hate to minimize Patrick's retardation, but each one of us not born handicapped should really thank whomever, nature, god, the great spirit and not waste our lives in pursuit of stupid shit 24/7. The fucking mutants around these people we stare at are far worse than downsy Adam Libby. Fuck he's just trying to get some enjoyment from a life that will never get him the fulfillment of a family and a home. I'm a faggot, but I want to kill these fucking freaks that squandering normalcy for tranny shit and all this crap. Mid-life crisis, reflection, the sense I didn't do everything i wanted, my kids growing and me telling them not to waste time, whatever it is, I won't mock the afflicted anymore when the morally diseased get to claim pity.
My heart goes out to people with mental illness if I'm being honest with you. Always has. Maybe I see myself in them. I more hate Adams handlers for exploiting him.

G

My heart goes out to people with mental illness if I'm being honest with you. Always has. Maybe I see myself in them. I more hate Adams handlers for exploiting him.
Indeed, I'm more about the cognitive or physical impairment than say psychological which to me seems very created in most people. I always think about those people that would clean up around the town's ballpark when i was kid, you know the fat five foot tall slow guy, not down's but maybe a 60 IQ. They were always happy and cheerful did their job which wasn't even paid. A thank you warmed them, they were like dogs, they just liked helping and being there. i'd mock them, my friends and I. My kids do stuff like that and i correct them, it's really something you should feel compassion for, even the nigger ones, I feel bad for. In fact they're more civilized than the 80IQ normie groid. Dude I must be going fag here.

My youngest is pretty sick right now he was throwing up and is so congested, I wish with every ounce I could help him get better, but it just takes time, imagine if they were never going to get better? That someday you'd be gone, and they'd be here with nobody who protect them? Nobody that cared, it's horrible. They'll be abused by bug people in a home. Shit like Pat though will write about trannies being murdered because they can't get an axe wound vag for free, while sick kids die waiting for kidneys.... I swear this world sucks.