• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dutch prime minister just apologized for slavery

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
1671471693902.png

Faggot

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
These nignogs would still be living in mudhuts and throwing shit at each other if we hadn't brought them over here.

You would think they would be grateful for us giving them civilization, but it turns out you can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you cannot take the jungle out of the nigger.

These savages will never be civilised.

gefallen-nicht-jedem-die.jpg

G

These nignogs would still be living in mudhuts and throwing shit at each other if we hadn't brought them over here.

You would think they would be grateful for us giving them civilization, but it turns out you can take the nigger out of the jungle, but you cannot take the jungle out of the nigger.

Don’t blame them, they don’t know any better, they’re animals. We have to blame ourselves for allowing this shit to happen in the first place. Whitey is finished.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Don’t blame them, they don’t know any better, they’re animals. We have to blame ourselves for allowing this shit to happen in the first place. Whitey is finished.
We are finished because we keep blaming ourselves, why shouldn't we lay the blame on the niggers who keep chimping out?

Fuck them, send them all back, i'm done trying to be civilised with these porch monkeys.

G

We are finished because we keep blaming ourselves, why shouldn't we lay the blame on the niggers who keep chimping out?

Fuck them, send them all back, i'm done trying to be civilised with these porch monkeys.

The barbarians are literally at our gates and we let them in without a fight. Should i blame the savages for that or the people who allow this to happen?

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout

Aren't you a kiwi?

Don't act white if you're a canoe nigger.

Māori party co-leader ejected from parliament after performing haka in  racism row | New Zealand | The Guardian

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Nah, we just need a really tough decade or two for the extreme and prolonged chimpouts to convince Whitey that tribalism is necessary for our survival. The purges can happen after this toughening up. Never give up hope.

G

I’m not talking about white guilt, by the way fuck that shit. Just that the people who are responsible for this should be fucking quartered in the streets. Let’s go medieval on their traitor asses.