• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dutch government to apologise for slavery

G

“200 million euros will be made available for an awareness fund. A portion of this will be used to pay for teaching kits and educational material for schools. There will also be 27 million euros budgeted for a slavery museum.”

[URL]https://nltimes.nl/2022/11/03/sources-cabinet-will-apologize-history-dutch-slavery[/URL]

652A6CAF-1E55-4587-9E11-4C0E5AEBA36A.jpeg

0161E7AB-A2E8-4B8C-B4CA-C030154CE32C.gif

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Haha you stupid eurofag you beg for me to suck your cock while some nigger is fucking your wife and you are smoking weed with your wooden shoes blowing at windmills when tulips are peeing pissed by some marrocon nohger and you drink Amstel watchinh jwish ajax lose again to bayern like in 1940 when your grandfather bicycle lol bi like homos in Amsterdam getting kebab made from trance party MDMA leftovers.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Haha you stupid eurofag you beg for me to suck your cock while some nigger is fucking your wife and you are smoking weed with your wooden shoes blowing at windmills when tulips are peeing pissed by some marrocon nohger and you drink Amstel watchinh jwish ajax lose again to bayern like in 1940 when your grandfather bicycle lol bi like homos in Amsterdam getting kebab made from trance party MDMA leftovers.
Buried that clogsucker!

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I ain't talking any shit in this thread because I don't want Ramon Dekkers fucking my shit up yo