• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dunno why everyone is so focused on the blowing trump pic. These were way funnier faxes that were sent to Hooligans.

G

smaller1.jpg

loool2.jpg

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
No, of all the faxes in the Pigvidence Folder, the Trump picture is by far the funniest. We've seen it before yes, but the amount of ink used and the thought of it slowly, line by line, printing out at Hooligans and the staff making fun of Fatso tickles me every time I think about it.

Forum Clout
No, of all the faxes in the Pigvidence Folder, the Trump picture is by far the funniest. We've seen it before yes, but the amount of ink used and the thought of it slowly, line by line, printing out at Hooligans and the staff making fun of Fatso tickles me every time I think about it.
The absolute best part is it's hard to discern if you're seeing it for the first time.

The thought of Pat needing to explain to an employee that it's a picture of him blowing Trump and them "getting it" like it was a fucking Magic Eye picture makes me so ridiculously happy.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
We need some ideas of the Fatrick hand-to-forehead image along with predictive lines about how Fats treats the wait staff

"Don't need to tip 15% if I tip my book."
"Who's got one finger and orders meatloaf from a bar?"
"My laptop does the writing, i just eat here."

ya know, not outwardly anti-wait-staff, just something that might click with how Rick acts while dining

G

The ink use is funny but the funniest thing is that Fat sent a copy of it to the cops. Just think about that. Imagine someone faxed a place you hung out at a photoshopped picture of you blowing Donald Trump and, instead of laughing it off, you kept it and shared it with law enforcement. We're dealing with an actual spastic here.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
The ink use is funny but the funniest thing is that Fat sent a copy of it to the cops. Just think about that. Imagine someone faxed a place you hung out at a photoshopped picture of you blowing Donald Trump and, instead of laughing it off, you kept it and shared it with law enforcement. We're dealing with an actual spastic here.

"I will noT ToleraTe your Blue Ssssssilenccccce, child. My Taxesssssss behoove you To serve me, now find these aTalkers, posT hasTe! WhaT are you laughing aT?"

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Not only that, he followed up with them during the Kenosha riots.