• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dumpers or beefers?

Dumpers or beefers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Beefers, and here's why: girls can develop a nice dumper through squats, dieting, whatever. Nice, natural beefers are a gift from God, and mediocre ones can only be improved through surgery.
I'd counter that by saying flat asses are the worst and squats won't fix it alone. With boobs, you can always get implants.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I'd counter that by saying flat asses are the worst and squats won't fix it alone. With boobs, you can always get implants.
But how common are women with a great set of tits, but a flat arse? Nice dumpers are fairly common, and many girls wear yoga pants so tight you can see what they've had for lunch. Great beefers are indeed a rarity; even girls with big tits can have shitty areolas or they're too saggy or whatever.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
said it before, a guy can have "a great arse" but they can never have great tits (sorry sue)

G

I like it when a girl you knew for a while and never noticed because she's so skinny, but she wears yoga pants one day and you suddenly gaze on a pair of dumpers that were hidden in frump and baggy clothes the whole time. I had an experience like this recently...hold on, just an acquaintance of mine who I never realized had a nice ass.

Attachments

• 0F002722-5740-4040-AF2E-82F3B2834AF0.jpeg
    0F002722-5740-4040-AF2E-82F3B2834AF0.jpeg
    310.1 KB · Views: 76
G

I like it when a girl you knew for a while and never noticed because she's so skinny, but she wears yoga pants one day and you suddenly gaze on a pair of dumpers that were hidden in frump and baggy clothes the whole time. I had an experience like this recently...hold on, just an acquaintance of mine who I never realized had a nice ass.
A pair of dumpers?