• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dumb Rich Vos lost himself a bunch of followers for coming out against the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
What an idiot.

Some of the replies are pretty good and he took the bait and got into arguments with some of the users: https://twitter.com/RichVos/status/1461784109454401542

grcswp.png

utpn9p.png

6ucu1m.png

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
They'll pretend to be your friend even for decades, then something happens and you see where we're at

get with the program. Lots of guys saw this with their middle/highschool jew "friends" on facebook in 2015/2016. If they saw you supported Trump (you being white supporting whites defending themselves, Trump being only an incidental part of this equation) any past "friendship" didn't matter and you were the enemy, and they support you getting fired/banned/demonitized

Snake

Forum Clout
The least funny guy on o&a and that's really saying something

also fuck kikes, I hope they fucking die
Never found him funny besides a few quips. I remember he acted like he should be on some fucking throne talking down to faggot Birbiglia.

You were the guy that ironed shirts on Last Comic Standing, and got beat by a no talent gook.

70 fucking years old doing patio gigs. How do you fuck up being a jew when you're in an industry run by jews that all take care of each other?

Last edited:
G

Never found him funny besides a few quips. I remember he acted like he should be on some fucking thrown talking down to faggot Birbiglia.

You were the guy that ironed shirts on Last Comic Standing, and got beat by a no talent gook.

70 fucking years old doing patio gigs. How do you fuck up being a jew when you're in an industry run by jews that all take care of each other?
Patrice O Neal said its because other kikes were embarrassed of Vos, which is very believable. To them, Vos is what a "wigger" is to us...a goy- wannabe blue collar schmuck.