• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Drunk tweeting Pig

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
01F5001F-C2C2-4B7A-9EB1-498401FD1726.jpeg
This is only one post of his in a long, boring, gay thread about combat and shit. But I think the main point we want to see here is that this is how Pig acts when he’s actually happy. Can’t explain why, but I feel like this is a rare glimpse of him in a decent mood. Maybe the beer and booze is bringing him up here, but we all know he’ll turn right back to the pretentious, miserable faggot that he is.

G

What a fat idiot, WWII and coke cans. They didn’t start making aluminum cans till the 50s.

He's like the guy in Good Will Hunting who memorizes something and then regurgitates it to appear smart, except this is Pat we're talking about and he's dumb so he fucks it up.

I don't know what he was trying to say but I'm guessing maybe he meant "tin cans" since the guy he's talking about (Ernest Evans) commanded a destroyer, also known as a "tin can", and there was a book released about the battle called The Last Stand of the Tin Can Sailors.

Maybe he thought Coke came in tin cans but 2 minutes of Googling led me to an link that said the first can of Coke was introduced to the public in 1960. That's after the aluminum can was invented so I'm assuming they used aluminum.

In any event, I think this just goes to show that he's dumb and his followers are dumb because they lap up the bullshit he oinks. Either that or they just give it a pity like because he spent time on it. It also should go without saying but he's also very fat.