• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

(Drunk) Should I message a girl who said she liked me and thought I was amazing back in 2019? I haven't talked to her since then...

G

Would that be weird? I want to tell her my sweet new job. And then fuck her.

Note that I didn't date her back then coz I had a gf.

G

Just do it. Realistically, what's the worst thing that could happen?
Yeah, we have no mutuals, so who cares, right? And if she rejects me, so what? The Torquester's about to get laid overseas. Ooh that reminds me. I have a new destination to go to. Laos. Average height of men there is only 160 cm lmao. I'm gonna be a fawkin' giant to those asian chicks. I'll stretch their holes.

G

Yeah, we have no mutuals, so who cares, right? And if she rejects me, so what? The Torquester's about to get laid overseas. Ooh that reminds me. I have a new destination to go to. Laos. Average height of men there is only 160 cm lmao. I'm gonna be a fawkin' giant to those asian chicks. I'll stretch their holes.
That's what I'm saying. Just don't mention Dan Mullen.

G

You think that'd make 'em wet?
Remind me to make videos for normies asap... maybe I should do that instead of going overseas.
It's a valid skill. Shows creativity and a sense of humor. A lot better than being a faggot with an acoustic guitar.

G

It's a valid skill. Shows creativity and a sense of humor. A lot better than being a faggot with an acoustic guitar.
Dude exactly. Fuck I wish sober me would just fucking put his skills to use.
I can really draw, too. I was in a teams meeting at work and someone put the whiteboard on accidentally and I was drawing on it and the IT leader said "damn u have wasted talent, what are u doing here?" and it made me feel awful.
Like I'm a fucking software engineer now... that's fucking amazing. but instead of wasting time shithposting here before and after work, I should be doing something creative and awesome.

It's a tough one man.

G

Dude exactly. Fuck I wish sober me would just fucking put his skills to use.
I can really draw, too. I was in a teams meeting at work and someone put the whiteboard on accidentally and I was drawing on it and the IT leader said "damn u have wasted talent, what are u doing here?" and it made me feel awful.
Like I'm a fucking software engineer now... that's fucking amazing. but instead of wasting time shithposting here before and after work, I should be doing something creative and awesome.

It's a tough one man.
deep nasal inhalation

Yeah dude, fuck. Have you ever been to a meeting? I go to this place, but I can't talk about it.

Seriously though, I just watched Let's Get Retarded again, and it still makes me tear up laughing. The last rap when Xena comes in and all the references after are so fucking funny.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
You fawk her yet?

Lucy Lawless (45) (1).jpg