• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dr Steve is a real weirdo when you think about it

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Doctor Steve saved my life once. One time I was beating off and I came really hard and got the feeling like someone smashed me in the back of the head with a hammer. I posted on the sub about it asking if I was gonna die and someone tagged Dr. Steve. He said he didn't know what happened and I should see a doctor in person. I never did see a doctor and it's happened several times since. Thanks, Dr. Steve. I gave him a signed photo that I'm sure hangs framed in his office.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
And he associates with Q-mia.
20230203_225144.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Doctor Steve saved my life once. One time I was beating off and I came really hard and got the feeling like someone smashed me in the back of the head with a hammer. I posted on the sub about it asking if I was gonna die and someone tagged Dr. Steve. He said he didn't know what happened and I should see a doctor in person. I never did see a doctor and it's happened several times since. Thanks, Dr. Steve. I gave him a signed photo that I'm sure hangs framed in his office.
You told this story ages ago and for some reason I always remember it when I'm banging one out and start worrying. Cheers for that.