• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dr. Owen has yet another career. He is also a witch doctor and can see the future.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I wonder if there's an African site where white people can make videos in funny white people voices to mock their enemies

"Habiba Mzungu, sorry about your "accident". We were all "crushed" to hear about it. Everybody at the cobalt mine sends their best wishes, and Nigel Umbungo will be performing at the Coconut Shack on the 3rd through 5th of the month of the Ox"

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

For those who can't always understand our African brothaman here's what he's saying:

"Pat, I have seen the future. This is the peak of your writing career piggy.

Tor has dropped you, Niki will leave you and Judge Schulman has declared that you have to pay Quasi.

It iisssss so ordered, child!"

Where is this guy living. I need to send him all my money in exchange for the ribs he's given

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Where is this guy living. I need to send him all my money in exchange for the ribs he's given
Straight outta Nigeria. By the way I'm only blocking his name so patso can't find and harass him. Any verified brothaman want to contact him for a video or something just send me a message.

Dr-owen.jpg

G

Straight outta Nigeria. By the way I'm only blocking his name so patso can't find and harass him. Any verified brothaman want to contact him for a video or something just send me a message.

Dr-owen.jpg
This entrepreneurial negro is building churches and water pumps in Nigeria with all his well earned cash.

Meanwhile, Fat Pat is farting into a couch and fermenting peppers for no money. Nice lack of drive, stupid.