• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Downton Abbey

G

Yes. It's for women. My wife loves all that British monarchy/upper class aristocrat drama shit. I took her to see the stupid movie and I'll give it credit for the production quality, but it's a chick show with woke bullshit shoehorned into it (McNulty from The Wire shows up and is a fag for no reason. Lot of unnecessary gayness). If you ever get dragged to see some lame girly movie, always pick an Alamo Drafthouse or somewhere that serves booze so you can numb yourself to it. Also, the old lady dies in the end. Hope I spoiled your soap opera.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
My girlfriend made me watch it all in one go. It's pretty much a fictional lightweight version of the crown.

There were some things that were kinda good about like how main cast members actually did die but yeah it's a girl's show.