• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Don't Let Him Forget That He DANCED!!!

WigwardFromSouthHampton

The Fugitive
Forum Clout
Fuck you for posting this
awwww baby boii
3QdUs66.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Where we at with the Nick Dipaolo? Do we like him or hate him?
Like him but hate what he became. He had some great lines on the show and rarely bombed.
Easily one of the best guests on the show. But has become a complete loser. Rants about being 'conservative'. But literally has no kids, never went to church, is an atheist faggot, is pro abortion, race mixing, and fag marriage, and worships nigger athletes like they are heroes. He is another kosher conservative wimp. Politics has made pretty much ALL comedians into complete queers.

I honestly cannot think of one funny comedian today. Or any funny political comedian in history. And yes that includes liberal fag atheist types like Bill Hicks and Carlin.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Where we at with the Nick Dipaolo? Do we like him or hate him?
I like the guy, but his gimmick is that he's a basic bitch conservitard MAGA fag... I mean, look, it probably does pay the bills better than radio (that he got fired from) and stand-up which is an irrelevant medium, so I don't mind.

Liberals are unreasonable, stupid faggots. Yeah, we know.