• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Don't forget to vote today

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
uRfpy5s.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
A filthy computer for a filthy pig. All that bar food grease trapped on some stickers that you are supposed to throw away after a day. He thinks they are merit badges. The more " I voted" stickers mean Im a better person than you.
It shows how lonely and empty his life is. These cheap stickers are meant to be thrown away (it’s why they’re cheap) but piggy thinks it makes him a special and unique person for voting. You know who votes this much? Old people because they’ve got nothing else to do and nowhere to be. I worked near a polling place years ago and every non major election is majority old people. Voting that much because you don’t have a job isn’t impressive. Piggy voting today means he “worked”

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It shows how lonely and empty his life is. These cheap stickers are meant to be thrown away (it’s why they’re cheap) but piggy thinks it makes him a special and unique person for voting. You know who votes this much? Old people because they’ve got nothing else to do and nowhere to be. I worked near a polling place years ago and every non major election is was majority old people. Voting that much because you don’t have a job isn’t impressive. Piggy voting today means he “worked”
He just walks in and checks everything that doesnt have (R) next to it. He doesnt actually care what is in the details. As long as it is not republican. I hope he unknowingly screwed himself because he didnt read the whole thing.