• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

DONE WITH GOOGLE!!!!

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
1684761755313.png

What is this faggot shit!​

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Dykes don't get AIDS, do they? Given her size and age I buy it, probably choked on a tatanka burger and went to the Eternal Carpet Munching Fields.

It's hilarious to think how insulting this probably is actually be to that person's views. Having a feminist who's been dead for twenty years wave that newfangled tranny fag around in an age where troons are consistently valued above actual women. Odds aren't bad that she'd have turned terf now like other whiny women activists from that generation.

G

Google used to be tolerable only because the other search engines were so shitty, but now that they're curating search results, they're just as bad. Which search engine is the best at this point?

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
I miss the days of being able to type in a topic, and a few other words related to said topic, and getting exactly what I wanted in search results. Now it's hit or miss if it even brings anything relevant to what I'm looking for if it isn't obvious. Looking for a specific yucky YouTube video? The exact video you're looking for can be found buried somewhere on the second page while you sift through the typical zoomer horseshit reaction videos .