• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Domestic abuse thread

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Ever been hit by a bitch? Ever had to retaliate and hit a hoe back? Tell us about it here !

a wonderful young lady once stuck a steak knife on a hot flame then lifted the skin off my arm like cheese sliding off a pizza. It was our six month anniversary or whatever. She cried afterwards and blamed it on me. Sucked my dick then fucked a close friend of mine shortly after.

Once witnessed my friends girl grab his cock head so hard that it bled. He took her to the ground with a headlock that bounced her skull off these shitty wooden floors. She later tried to get me to fuck her in his pool. And round it goes, this thing of ours.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
The first time a girl told me she wanted me to be rough with her I was 14. I hadn’t been fucking very long I had no clue what she was asking. She just told me to throw her around first. I, without exaggeration, lifted her in the air and threw her straight over my full size mattress. She never touched the bed. Just flew straight the fuck over, airborne. Then slammed into my sliding glass back door. This still destroys my ribs years later

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Ever been hit by a bitch? Ever had to retaliate and hit a hoe back? Tell us about it here
Screenshot_20211009-085801_Chrome.jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
One time a girl I was dating in high school into my early 20s bruised her neck and told her parents I strangled her. Her mom, operating emotion and blind trust in her progeny, believed her. Her dad, however, used male logic and looked at the history of his daughter’s manipulative behaviour and my sterling record as an upstanding citizen, and did not believe her. She eventually confessed to tying a belt to her closet clothes rack, noosing herself, then leaning into it.

I’ve never felt threatened enough that I had to hit a girl although I have been hit a few times.

One time also my friends and I were leaving a bar and a buddy was sloppy drunk. He was wearing corduroy pants also which just made him look like a dork. Wanders up to a group of girls talking in a circle and puts his arms around two of em and says “so where you ladies from!” with all the charm of Steve the Drunk from Deadwood. I notice the bruiser of the group, likely a closeted lesbian feeling the threat of potentially losing access to some of the vaginas she wants to drunkenly eat after they pass out, starts walking towards my friend with her arm cocked back ready to slap him. I try to step in and grab my buddy but she cracks him and starts doing that windmill slap shit that drunk dykes do. I grab my pal and try to get between and I say hey he’s got corduroy pants leave the guy alone and she keeps trying to hit him. So corduroy man just cocks back and levels her with a drunken backhand. She of course crumples to the ground and starts crying and shouting for the cops and trying to antagonize other men around into hitting the guy. Some of her friends were also pissed, but mostly at her for embarrassing them, which I imagine is routine.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
One time a girl I was dating in high school into my early 20s bruised her neck and told her parents I strangled her. Her mom, operating emotion and blind trust in her progeny, believed her. Her dad, however, used male logic and looked at the history of his daughter’s manipulative behaviour and my sterling record as an upstanding citizen, and did not believe her. She eventually confessed to tying a belt to her closet clothes rack, noosing herself, then leaning into it.

I’ve never felt threatened enough that I had to hit a girl although I have been hit a few times.

One time also my friends and I were leaving a bar and a buddy was sloppy drunk. He was wearing corduroy pants also which just made him look like a dork. Wanders up to a group of girls talking in a circle and puts his arms around two of em and says “so where you ladies from!” with all the charm of Steve the Drunk from Deadwood. I notice the bruiser of the group, likely a closeted lesbian feeling the threat of potentially losing access to some of the vaginas she wants to drunkenly eat after they pass out, starts walking towards my friend with her arm cocked back ready to slap him. I try to step in and grab my buddy but she cracks him and starts doing that windmill slap shit that drunk dykes do. I grab my pal and try to get between and I say hey he’s got corduroy pants leave the guy alone and she keeps trying to hit him. So corduroy man just cocks back and levels her with a drunken backhand. She of course crumples to the ground and starts crying and shouting for the cops and trying to antagonize other men around into hitting the guy. Some of her friends were also pissed, but mostly at her for embarrassing them, which I imagine is routine.
Lmaooooooo @ corduroy pants.

I was hoping that cunt got hit. I was going to be very upset if she walked away unscathed. I’m still waiting for my dyke punching moment. You’ve no idea how much I hate those fuckin things.