• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

doing my part

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
Screenshot_98.png

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
Today I was able to get into an old twitter account I made back in 2016. It's incredibly easy to find hundreds of vile tweets of his to report. They aren't false reports, Pat. You are an abusive asshole on a daily basis and you deserved to be booted off all social media for your abhorrent behavior.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
It looks like he's searching for key words, probably using twitter's shitty search instead of what we did. If he was smart he'd just make his account private.
that would be the smart thing to do, but pig's too much of narcissist to do that. he hopes his sassy tweets at some prominent republican will get him more followers.

Forum Clout
Today I was able to get into an old twitter account I made back in 2016. It's incredibly easy to find hundreds of vile tweets of his to report. They aren't false reports, Pat. You are an abusive asshole on a daily basis and you deserved to be booted off all social media for your abhorrent behavior.
yeah he has years and 10,000+ hate tweets on the platform. the chickens are coming home to roost you fat cuck fuck