• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Rick get his eyebrows done?

G

Look, as an Irish dog approaching his late 30s, I sympathize. I got nose hairs comin outta my wahzoo. Ear hairs. Rougue hairs from right between my eyes. Granted I take Omega-3 and it makes me hair and nails grow like crazy, but I have a trimmer. I've even been to the Indian woman at the mall to get my brows threaded before a date or interview. Grooming is self care.

But look at Rick here.

5742256-c324ab0568366b22180f69157976ded9.jpg

Those brows are manicured. There's no way a fat mutt like him doesn't have hair growing out of every pore in his face, limbs, and torso. He got those professionally done. For a zoom podcast he did from a bar.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Look, as an Irish dog approaching his late 30s, I sympathize. I got nose hairs comin outta my wahzoo. Ear hairs. Rougue hairs from right between my eyes. Granted I take Omega-3 and it makes me hair and nails grow like crazy, but I have a trimmer. I've even been to the Indian woman at the mall to get my brows threaded before a date or interview. Grooming is self care.

But look at Rick here.

View attachment 184735

Those brows are manicured. There's no way a fat mutt like him doesn't have hair growing out of every pore in his face, limbs, and torso. He got those professionally done. For a zoom podcast he did from a bar.
Fat nigger took one of Niki's Bic disposables from the edge of the tub and gave his unibrow a quick zuzsh-zuzsh. He didn't pay for that shit.