• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Patty have any real fans?

G

The guys been in the author game for what 10 years now? Idc how shitty you are, you should have at least a couple die hard fans by that point. And yet when I punch fatty patty’s name into Twitter, I don’t see anything like that.

I have never seen anything resembling:
“Damn that new Fatty Patty book really knocked my socks off! #Fan4Life”

Never. Not once. Does he have any actual fans?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
The guys been in the author game for what 10 years now? Idc how shitty you are, you should have at least a couple die hard fans by that point. And yet when I punch fatty patty’s name into Twitter, I don’t see anything like that.

He maybe gets someone once or twice a year asking when the sequel to In The Black is coming out, to which he asks they tell @torbooks to add it to their schedule. Sucks that there was that ink and paper and glue shortage during covid that really killed publishers, they're still catching up after 4 years.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
This faggot

Screenshot 2024-03-24 223938.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
He must be a serious mycologist if he can only get out of bed 4 hours a day on a good day.
I think a radical mycologist is just like a regular mycologist just without any credentials.
Oh, you microdose psilocybin? What a radical position for a mycologist to take.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

You just reminded me saying that - Does anyone have a screenshot of that Facebook post he made of some "fan mail" he received that was so obviously written by him? I can't remember exactly what it said now but it was so fucking cringe how clear it was that he wrote it.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
You just reminded me saying that - Does anyone have a screenshot of that Facebook post he made of some "fan mail" he received that was so obviously written by him? I can't remember exactly what it said now but it was so fucking cringe how clear it was that he wrote it.
There was one about the space Chilli's and the 'fan' sent him a giftcard