• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Pat Have Short Stories?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Apparently he he got an honorable mention (called something else) for the scientology award (also called something else) for a short story that he would try to turn into Herd Immunity (one of the books he's patiently waiting for an offer from the right publisher going on 5 years now). That's pretty unhelpful and you probably already knew all that.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
He has some hack stupid one about big bad mean republican misogynistic aliens coming to the planet to some kick ass bad ass chick like Lastname First who the punchline is obvious she guides them to the jungle in africa to look for lionesses females that do all the hunting for the lazy male lion. Short. Gay. Hack. And Stupid.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
He has some hack stupid one about big bad mean republican misogynistic aliens coming to the planet to some kick ass bad ass chick like Lastname First who the punchline is obvious she guides them to the jungle in africa to look for lionesses females that do all the hunting for the lazy male lion. Short. Gay. Hack. And Stupid.
Name or link? Sounds perfect.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He had posted a few years ago but the links are all dead.
1703657255421.png

1703657443930.png
1703657494833.png

I wonder if that shitty one he sent to NY times is still up where people called him out on it being a ripoff of The Expanse.

Here it is. the comments are worth a glance.

1703658034312.png

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
He wrote a story called "Unerring" in 2012/2013.
He posted a Word copy of it on his blog here : https://www.patrickstomlinson.com/2013/01/28/200-likes/
It's the story of a battle told from the perspective of an arrow used in that battle.
It's as shitty as it sounds; it's written in the same voice that the dumbass uses in every other thing he writes, and it has inadvertently sexual overtones because he is a faggot.

A sample:
1703658264490.png

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
He wrote a story called "Unerring" in 2012/2013.
He posted a Word copy of it on his blog here : https://www.patrickstomlinson.com/2013/01/28/200-likes/
It's the story of a battle told from the perspective of an arrow used in that battle.
It's as shitty as it sounds; it's written in the same voice that the dumbass uses in every other thing he writes, and it has inadvertently sexual overtones because he is a faggot.

A sample:
View attachment 173259
Great stuff, but way too hard to animate. Damn. I was hoping like a simple Babylon 5 episode he typically spews out.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
He had posted a few years ago but the links are all dead.
View attachment 173255
View attachment 173256View attachment 173257

I wonder if that shitty one he sent to NY times is still up where people called him out on it being a ripoff of The Expanse.

Here it is. the comments are worth a glance.

View attachment 173258

Ha! If you google "Robot Christmas Day 1 by Patrick S Tomlinson," the first result is an OnA thread.
You can piece together most of that shit heap of a story by scrolling through

1703659309082.png

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Ha! If you google "Robot Christmas Day 1 by Patrick S Tomlinson," the first result is an OnA thread.
You can piece together most of that shit heap of a story by scrolling through

View attachment 173260
I forgot someone posted that here. His writing is horrible.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
G

I wanna try adapting Pat's work to animation, but I don't want to start with a novel, because, well, I don't want to read a full Pat's novel, and Trident's Forge (the only one I have access to) is completely unfuckingreadable. Let me know. Thanks.
I decided it's too hard to write a book without training wheels. So I'm buying and reading all Pat's books and I'll try to make them less shitty. Like a super-invasive editing job. Maybe I can get him to sue me for plagiarism. Then we can bring in Will Tate as a third party defendant.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I decided it's too hard to write a book without training wheels. So I'm buying and reading all Pat's books and I'll try to make them less shitty. Like a super-invasive editing job. Maybe I can get him to sue me for plagiarism. Then we can bring in Will Tate as a third party defendant.
He's proven you don't need original ideas to not violate copyright. Just don't lift full sentences or phrases and you too can be as successful an author as pat.